I would love to hear from guest bloggers on the following topics:
- Are you happy or unhappy as a paralegal and why;
- What do you love or hate about the job;
- Your personal experience story – education background, field of law, salary, typical work day, and personal fulfillment and satisfaction in the job (including what you think about how you are compensated);
- What drives you crazy about working for lawyers;
- What would you change about your job and the lawyers you work for to make your job better;
- Have you ever thought about pursuing a different career? If so, what would you want to do? What is the obstacle involved with changing;
- Have you left the paralegal field? Tell us why, how, and what you are doing now;
- How you are treated by your lawyers and co-workers, and how you feel about them;
- Being disrespected or mistreated at work;
- Is your job difficult? Explain. Tell me what the most challenging/frustrating aspects are;
- Tell me your best and worst experiences you have had while working as a paralegal;
- What advice would you give someone who is thinking about becoming a paralegal;
- What you wish you could tell your boss.
Submissions should come via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send attachments, I will not open these. I do not expect people to work for free, so if I choose to run your story I will pay you $15.00 for posts under 400 words, and $30.00 for posts over 800 words. I will use PayPal to remit payment. You can submit anonymously if you choose, or run with a short bio and up to two links back to your website.