Anyone interested in this awesome $10.00 hourly job?
Law office seeking full-time legal assistant, no experience necessary. Recent college graduates with a high GPA and intentions of going into the law profession are required. Must be hard-working, punctual, responsible, dependable, self-motivated, adaptable to change, detail oriented, and able to multitask. Must be a skilled and fast typist. Experience with Excel and other worksheets preferred. Send one page resume, cover letter, and sample writing to this e-mail.
• Research relevant state and federal court rules
• Record all litigation documents in docket database and calculate procedural due dates
• Assist with the maintenance of the litigation docket/preparation of documents
• Research relevant state and federal court rules; note applicable court deadlines and notify attorneys of upcoming due dates.
• File legal documents with various state and federal courts
• Collaborate with the team members to manage all case-specific information in applicable jurisdictions
• Responsible for electronic filing of documents
• Responsible for knowledge of ECF protocols and maintenance of ECF passwords
• Monitor case progress in assigned courts, obtain decisions, orders and other relevant documents; communicate case status to responsible attorney
Any takers? Gee, I wonder why not? This job ad is a clear attempt to exploit someone who is unemployed. It makes me absolutely sick!
An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been conducting a little research on this. And he actually bought me dinner simply because I found it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your internet site.
Sadly, this has become the norm.